Originally conceived as an homage to the West Coast lifestyle of the Sitka Surfboard Company, the Salt Spring Candle has evolved into a cult classic. An iconic scent for a magical place, and a perfect ode to the Gulf Islands of the Pacific Northwest, the nostalgic, woodsy aroma of this flagship candle delivers authentic Canadian forest.
◦ 9 oz - 60+ hours burn time
◦ Reusable Whiskey Tumbler with Bamboo Lid
◦ 100% Pure Essential Oils
◦ Mindfully Sourced
◦ All Natural Coconut/Soy Wax
◦ Vegan and Cruelty-Free
◦ Environmentally Conscious
◦ Handpoured in small batches on Canada’s West Coast
The Salt Spring Candle is proudly made with Sitka Spruce that is sustainably hand harvested and steam distilled by Great Bear Rainforest® Essential Oils, a 100% Indigenous Owned company, handmade by the Indigenous Nations of the Great Bear Rainforest.
◦ Burn within sight.
◦ Keep wick trimmed to 1/4”.
◦ Keep away from combustibles.
◦ Caution! Container can get hot!
◦ Keep away from children and pets.