The south-end hub of Salt Spring Island, Fulford Valley is a rural community of artisans and farmers. When the ferry enters the harbour, it unloads into a momentarily bustling village filled with the scent of curling woodsmoke emanating from chimneys and the salty tang of the sea in the air. Take a deep breath. Smells like coming home.
◦ 6 oz - 40+ hours burn time
◦ Embossed Gold Tin
◦ 100% Pure Essential Oils
◦ Mindfully Sourced
◦ All Natural Coconut/Soy Wax
◦ Vegan and Cruelty-Free
◦ Environmentally Conscious
◦ Handpoured in small batches on Canada’s West Coast
The Fulford Candle is proudly made with Douglas Fir that is sustainably hand harvested and steam distilled by Great Bear Rainforest® Essential Oils, a 100% Indigenous Owned company, handmade by the Indigenous Nations of the Great Bear Rainforest. Visit them at greatbearessentialoils.ca for more information.
◦ Burn within sight.
◦ Keep wick trimmed to 1/4”.
◦ Keep away from combustibles.
◦ Caution! Container can get hot!
◦ Keep away from children and pets.